Saturday, August 22, 2009

3 Is My Lucky Number

Nearly a month goes by without any great news. My English couple didn't perform well. Maybe they are new and still learning. Kelabu, Putih and Brownie are getting bigger. Kelabu and Brownie are CONFIRM buck and Putih still a bit shy.
Today is the first day for all Muslim to perform fasting. It will be a full month of fasting. Today I went to the 'Pasar Tani' in front of Terengganu Trade Center. Lots of merchants and lots of buyers and passers by. My target for today is to buy minced meat for breakfasting.
Never find what I came for but instead I got myself a young light-grey doe. One of her ear seem dropped but the other one is okay. Maybe It's a crossed-breed from a local bunny with a lop ear bunny. Lucky me. I named her Jenny. One is not enough for me. I must find Jenny some friend.
I went to an old rustic pet shop in front of SK Pusat Chabang Tiga. There I found a Black/White local doe resting in her cage. Now I have two in my cage. I named this new one Mimi. As I wanted to leave the shop, a boy came to me and offer me 10 bunnies for a price of RM100. I looked at him and says that I only need does, no bucks. Out of 10 he has, only 1 is a doe. She is a White/light-yellowish-grey in color and I called her Nana. Now I have 8 bunnies all together. And this lucky does will be put in Room 3.

0 comments:

 

© Copyright of Ketapang Bunnies | ™ Ketapang Bunnies Enterprise 2009