Wednesday, July 29, 2009

New Terrace With An English Tenant

Yesterday my bunny terrace was completed with success. The size is 10X2X2 feet. It accommodate 5 cells with average size of 2X2X2 feet. I put all my 3 bunnies into room number 1. They seem to like their new room. They hop, they jump and they chase each other.
This afternoon I make a visit to one of Terengganu local pet shop, Ming Yu Two. After asking to one of the worker, she take me to the bunny section. I see lots of local bunnies age between 2 month to a year old. Then something caught my eyes. A white bunny sitting alone in a cage. A very furry one. Looking at the price tag, I'm shocked. RM180.00 for a single bunny ?
This is a must have species. A Lionhead buck with a satin white fur. Without thinking more, I bought the bunny and also a mate for it. I choose a Grey local doe and put immediately inside the Lionhead's cage. Without a moment to loose, the buck immediately started the mating ritual. The Tokey saids that the Lionhead is already "puasa" for too long. I hope that the mating is a success and hope to get some crossed-breed litter soon. this couple will be renting Room 2, next to my teenage bunnies.
This is Jack, my English Buck.






















 
 

0 comments:

 

© Copyright of Ketapang Bunnies | ™ Ketapang Bunnies Enterprise 2009