Saturday, August 29, 2009

So Little But Sooooo Pricy

Today, I received a phone call from Ming Yu 2’s Tokey. She said the new batch of bunnies already in store. I immediately grab my car key and drove there. Lot’s of new bunnies. Variety of colors and sizes. But all of them look too young to be sold or taken apart from the mother. The Tokey says that the bunnies usually came smaller than this. I looked around and found none of the bunnies interest me.
I manage to take some pictures of the bunnies in the shop.
These are Lionhead Bunnies ( RM 128.00/pair )
These are Angora Bunnies ~ That’s what she says ( RM 128.00/pair )
These are Local Bunnies ( RM 38.00/pair )
And this one she said it’s a Dwarf or Mini Bunny ( RM 68.00/pair )
If you look at the prices, you must be amazed that Chinese people always use 8 anywhere in business. They say 8 is their lucky Number.  My lucky number is when the calendar shows number 25. That’s my PAY DAY!.
I left the shop empty handed. So, I went to another pet shop. After browsing around in the shop, I found what I came for. A White Doe. I name her Snowy after Snow White. I took her home and put her in Room 4. After giving her a bowl of water and pellet, I introduce her to Jack, my English Lionhead buck. Jack immediately climb her back but she refuse. I just left them together. Hope there be some litter soon……..

0 comments:

 

© Copyright of Ketapang Bunnies | ™ Ketapang Bunnies Enterprise 2009