Thursday, July 16, 2009

3 that start everything

In the month of July, Friday...( forgot the exact date ) I've decided to keep bunny for pet. It's a mix decision between cats or bunnies. Since the cat sometimes can be a bit messy with their poops, I've decided to take the bunnies ( they also makes a good cuisine ). At first my lovely daughters were against it, but after a short while they were fond of it. I start with 3 bunnies. But a after a week and everyday attacks by stray cats, only one survive. It left me with a grey buck ( we name it Kelabu ). The unlucky two were black/white and plain white does. After burying their remaining carcass, I made an upgrade to the cage. lifting it 1.5 feet off the ground and refitted the floor with 0.5X0.5 inch BRC making the cat unable to grab the bunny's feet. Now it's all okay and I've never seen the cats since then.

0 comments:

 

© Copyright of Ketapang Bunnies | ™ Ketapang Bunnies Enterprise 2009