Friday, January 15, 2010

New Year With New Plan

It has been a while since my last post on this blog. Many things had happened. I lost two of my buck for unknown reason. In the morning they're fine, in the afternoon they died mysteriously.
From 10 litters of three mothers, only 6 survived. 2 had been sold and now there are four left.

This is from Local doe + Local buck




























And this is from Lionhead buck + Local doe














They seem to inherit the father's genes.........
they are all 2 months old.

This year, 2 mother had gave birth to 3 and 4 litters.
the four's are all white ( Mother black + white / Father white lionhead )
and the three's are 2 black and one brown ( mother all white / father shiny black-died of mysterious cause ).

And I'm still waiting for my anggora to gave birth sometimes in this few days....... hope they'll be okay....

0 comments:

 

© Copyright of Ketapang Bunnies | ™ Ketapang Bunnies Enterprise 2009